Friday, January 27, 2012

2 Years!!


January 5 was our 2 year anniversary!!! I cant believe how fast it has gone by! I am so happy that Sean and I decided to be sealed together forever 2 years ago in the Draper Temple.
I love him so much!
To celebrate we went to lunch at Malawi's Pizza (one of my favorite places) and then had ice cream at I like Ikes at Provo Beach Resort. Sean also suprised me with a dozen roses.
He is the bestest.
We drove up to Park City for dinner at the Stein Erekson Lodge. We love the Glitretind restaurant. It has the most amazing food and a beautiful veiw of Deer Valley. We ate asparagus soup, goat cheese platter with roasted hazulnuts and brown sugar figs. Seany ordered king crab and buffalo steak (2 of his favorite things). I decided to be daring and try Elk Tenderloin. It ended up being so good! Seany and I got each other a pair of sperry boat shoes!
Mine are super cute with silver sequins.
This past year has been amazing and so much fun!
I cant wait to see what this next year has in store for us!!

1 comment:

  1. That went by so fast!! You two are just so cute! I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete